Current Shooters Outpost Job Opening
Cashier – Amherst
We are looking for an efficient, courteous Cashier who possesses excellent customer service skills. The Cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customer’s questions about products, promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean work space. To succeed as a Cashier, you should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
• Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
• Operating scanners, cash registers, and other electronics.
• Balancing the cash register
• Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing a receipt to every customer.
• Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
• Bagging purchases to ensure safe transport.
• Following all store procedures.
• Maintaining a clean workspace.
• High School Student or beyond, minimum age 16.
• Customer service or Cashier experience.
• Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
• High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
• Basic math and computer skills.
• Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
• Attention to detail.
• Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
Please stop by Shooters Outpost, 1158 Hooksett Rd. in Hooksett, NH to complete an application (ask a cashier for one just inside the front door). We are an equal opportunity employer.