Firearms Sales Associate – Hooksett and Amherst
As the face of the company, you will be responsible for assisting customers with their needs and answering questions about the products and services that we offer. You will be expected to be continuously updating your knowledge of the products we sell, new products we bring in, and the services we offer. This knowledge will be gained both on the job and through independent research of your own.
- Greet customers, respond to questions, and provide outstanding customer service
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store
- Willingness to listen to customers and determine their needs
- Knowledge of firearms, with a willingness to learn more
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor
- Merchandising and ensuring correct signage of items
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Retail sales experience
- A professional appearance
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to read, write, and have the ability to pay attention to detail
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time
We offer competitive wages, friendly and helpful staff to work with, and clean beautiful stores.
Please email your resumé here or stop by Shooters Outpost, 1158 Hooksett Rd. in Hooksett, NH to complete an application (ask a cashier for one just inside the front door). We are an equal opportunity employer.