Current Copper Jacket Café Job Opening
We are looking to hire an experienced Dishwasher to join our team at the Copper Jacket Café.
- Dishwasher Responsibilities:
- Scrape, rinse, and load dishes and utensils into dish machine
- Wash and sanitize all pans, utensils, and dishes
- Clean, sanitize, and maintain dish machine
- Unload dishes and utensils from dish machine and organize them properly
- Empty trash containers regularly
- Maintain a clean work area and kitchen by sweeping and mopping as needed
- Perform additional cleaning duties as requested
- Clean food prep stations and equipment
- Dishwasher Requirements:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Restaurant or customer service experience preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain a food handler certification card
- Must be able to stand continuously throughout an 7 hour shift
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
- Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching, stooping, and moving quickly
- Ability to work mornings, weekends, and holidays
- Working knowledge of sanitation procedures
- Ability to read, write, understand and speak in English
We offer competitive wages, friendly and helpful staff to work with, and a clean beautiful restaurant.
Please stop by Copper Jacket Café, 1158 Hooksett Rd. in Hooksett, NH to complete an application (ask a cashier for one just inside the front door). We are an equal opportunity employer.